Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting into College...


...is tough!  

I'm here to make it a little easier.  I'll be available for college counseling 2nd period and 8th period, every day, unless I'm visiting an advisory.  I'd like to meet with each senior a few times before Christmas.  Stop by, or I'll come find you if I have to.

Keep in mind, I won't be able to get you into college with a wave of my magic pencil.  You've got to be on your game, organized, proactive and, basically, OBSESSED!  Have some ideas before I get to you.  

To the right, you'll find some links you won't be able to do without.  

And here's a hint, right off the bat: write down your passwords for everything - and don't forget where!  In fact, if you can, use the same usernames and passwords for each site.  Use whatever  you use for your e-mail.  It might not be the most secure approach, but it will spare you the "Oh-my-God-I-forgot-my-password-for-the-fourth-time" meltdown.  Applying to college is time-consuming enough without all that drama!

No comments: